NO BAKE ALMOND NUT COOKIES
If you are looking for an incredibly quick, simple, and totally delicious sweet treat, well these my friend are IT. My husband said these were the best thing I have EVER made, and they took me less than 5 minutes #WIN.
YOU JUST NEED 5 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS (you can even make it 4 if you don't have any cocoa nibs)
1. Oats (gluten-free if you have gluten issues)
2. Almond nut butter (or any other nut butter)
3. Coconut oil
4. Cocao nibs
5. A liquid sweetener I use rice syrup.
- Warm 1/2 cup of nut butter in a bain mairie, keep stirring until it loosens
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and stir through until combined
- Add 1 dessertspoon of liquid sweetener
- Mix in 1/2 cup of oats
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
Pat down in individual silicone muffin moulds or a small baking tray.
Leave in the freezer and take out a minute or two before you're ready to consume.
LOOKING FOR OTHER DELICIOUS HEALTHY TREATS?
CHECK OUT MY GUILT-FREE CHOCOLATE E-BOOK: