INSANELY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE NUT BRITTLE
Who else loves the combo of nut and chocolate?
This is such a quick and easy recipe which means you get to have a delicious, healthy chocolate treat in no time at all.
What you’ll need:
- 100g Dark chocolate (I used Lindt 90% dark chocolate)
- 50g Nuts (I used a combo of whatever we had: macadamia, almonds, and pistachios)
- 1 dessert spoon of Coconut oil
- A sprinkle of salt
- Optional but very delicious doTERRA wild orange essential oil
- Crush nuts
- Melt chocolate in a bain Mairie
- Toast nuts, then smash them until small pieces
- Add a dessert spoon of coconut oil to melted chocolate
- Add a sprinkle of salt
- Optional: 4-8 drops of doTERRA wild orange essential oil
- Mix the nuts with the dark chocolate
- Lay on baking tray in small disc shapes
- Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes
If you love chocolate like me but want to stay healthy, you need these super delicious recipes in your life.